Roles and Responsibilities;
We are looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant fresher or maximum 1 year of experience with leading Consulting entities on MNC clients. The nature of work would include:
1. International taxation
- Taxation of foreign companies in India
- Application of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement provisions to the foreign companies earning income in India
- Analysing complex issues in client specific situations involving issues regarding residency, permanent establishment, capital gains, fees for technical services, royalty, dependent/ independent personal services and such other concepts in international taxation
- Tax compliances for such foreign companies in India (including compliances relating to digital taxation)
2. Domestic taxation
- Tax compliances for Indian companies
- Tax advisory in light of the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Tax health check, due diligence for identification and resolution of any potential tax issues that may be faced clients
- Structuring of investments in India by MNCs
3. Individual taxation
- Tax compliances for individuals resident in India/ expatriates deputed to India from outside India
- Tax advisory for such individuals/ expatriates
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- The candidate must be graduated from any university
1. Excellent English communication – written and verbal skills. Local language ability andknowledge of German language a bonus.
2. Works well with a team, ability to prioritize and work under deadlines.
3. Tax experience during the articleship training and post completing CA would be an advantage.
4. Quick learner in order to be able to grasp and analyse varied tax issues.
5. Proficient with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint demonstrated aptitude in
quantitative and qualitative analysis
6. Requires excellent drafting and negotiation skills.Desirable:
• Knowledge in respect of accounting, auditing, direct and indirect taxation, company law, compliance.
Kindly share your updated CV in MS WORD format and recent Photograph with the following details.
Expected CTC :
Best Notice Period:
Languages Known :